Kaiser Permanente Northern California's unique and effective approach to intimate partner violence prevention.
Read stores of courage, hope, and survival contributed by Kaiser Permanente physicians, medical staff, and employees who have dealt with domestic violence.
If You Need Help Now
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline
Learn more about KP's inspiring, innovative and effective model for addressing family violence. Watch the video on YouTube.
- February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Circle of 6 App Helps Prevent Abuse and Assault
- Futures Without Violence Launches RESPECT! Challenge
- US Preventive Services Task Force Updates Recommendation on Screening for IPV
- IPV Screening Encouraged in OB/Gyn Clinical Settings
- CDC Releases the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey
- HHS Requires DV Screening and Care for Health Plans