Learnings from the Kaiser Permanente Model (LKPM)
The power of health care integration, innovation, and information technology in a large nonprofit health plan and integrated delivery system
LKPM covers key topics such as integrated delivery systems and health information technology, population health and chronic care management, quality improvement and innovation, physician leadership and best practices, patients as partners, and total health. Programs are open to participants from all countries and may include 20 to 45 people in a three-day program, or 10 to 20 people in a two-day program. With advance planning, LKPM may be customized for a group of participants from a particular country or organization.
Programs in the San Francisco Bay Area: October 9-11, 2013
Three-day programs in San Francisco include a tour of a Kaiser Permanente medical center with a hospital, and a tour of the Sidney R. Garfield Health Care Innovation Center.
Register now for the October program.
Read the agenda.
Contact us with questions.
Fee: The fee for the three-day program is $3,600 and does not include hotel accommodations. We will send you hotel information when you register for the program. The fee includes breakfast and lunch during the program, as well as a networking dinner.
Group discount: Groups of five or more will receive a discounted rate of $3,000 per person. If your group is more than 10, each person will receive the discount, and the group leader will receive free registration. With advance notice, we can work with your leader to address your topics of interest.
* Two-program discount: The October LKPM program directly follows the Global Health Leadership Forum (GHLF) at the University of California, Berkeley. The LKPM fee will be discounted to $3,000 if you also attend the GHLF. These two programs are scheduled back-to-back so that executives can take advantage of their travel to the San Francisco Bay Area. Please contact the GHLF for their program and discount information.
Customized Programs in Washington, D.C.
Kaiser Permanente's Center for Total Health
Two-day programs in Washington, D.C. include a tour of the Capitol Hill Medical Center and a tour of Kaiser Permanente's Center for Total Health. The fee is $2,200 for a minimum of 10 participants and does not include hotel accommodations. We will send you hotel information when you register for the program. The fee includes breakfast and lunch during the program, as well as a networking dinner.
Speakers at Conferences and Video Conferences
It may be possible for a Kaiser Permanente leader to speak at your international conference. If you'd like a speaker to conduct a seminar or make a presentation at your event—either in person or by video conference—please contact Molly Porter to discuss dates and topics.
Presentation topics may include:
- Kaiser Permanente: An Integrated Health Care Experience
- Kaiser Permanente's Total Health Strategy
- Using Health IT to Transform and Improve Care Delivery
- Data and Transparency: Creating a Culture of Performance
- Chronic Condition and Population Care Management
- Comparative Effectiveness and Evidence-Based Medicine
- Patients as Partners: Improving Health and Cost Outcomes
- Leadership and Change Management
- Leading the Health Care Sector to Sustainability
- The Future of Mobile Care Delivery
- The Infrastructure of Design: Creating a Culture of Innovation
BACK TO TOP