Kaiser Permanente Compliance Hotline
Compliance and ethics mean doing things right — following all laws, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures. Compliance and ethics help Kaiser Permanente foster an environment of trust and safety for our members and patients, physicians, dentists, employees, business partners, and the communities we serve.
Everyone who works with Kaiser Permanente is accountable for helping to ensure we are compliant and ethical and for speaking up when something isn't right.
If you have a compliance concern, or think that a law, regulation, or Kaiser Permanente policy has been violated, contact the Kaiser Permanente Webline or call the Kaiser Permanente Compliance Hotline at 1-888-774-9100.
Kaiser Permanente Compliance Hotline is a convenient and anonymous way for vendors to report suspected wrongdoing, including fraud, waste, and abuse, safety concerns, and compliance violations, without fear of retaliation. The Compliance Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When reporting a potential compliance issue, be prepared to provide detailed information. Without enough information, it may not be possible to properly investigate the issue. Appropriate action is taken against those found to have violated applicable law or Kaiser Permanente policy.
Examples of compliance issues include:
- perpetrating theft, fraud, waste, and abuse
- violating health, safety, and environmental regulations
- reporting conflicts of interest
- accepting inappropriate gifts and gratuities
- using Kaiser Permanente property and systems improperly
- falsifying documents
- submitting inaccurate or incomplete documentation and coding
- ignoring regulatory requirements
- disclosing confidential information
- misconduct related to payment or delivery of items or services under the contract
- violating conditions of federal programs
If you have a general question about compliance at Kaiser Permanente or your obligations as a supplier, vendor, contractor, or subcontractor, please contact us.
Suspect Fraud, Waste, or Abuse?
Contact the Compliance Hotline