Kaiser Permanente Northern California's unique and effective approach to intimate partner violence prevention.
Read stores of courage, hope, and survival contributed by Kaiser Permanente physicians, medical staff, and employees who have dealt with domestic violence.
If You Need Help Now
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline
Kaiser Permanente is a proud sponsor of the NO MORE campaign to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Find out how you can say NO MORE at nomore.org
This 5-minute video depicts a theory of change for preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences and promoting children's lifelong health and wellbeing. Developed by Frontiers of Innovation. Watch the video.
Learn more about KP's inspiring, innovative and effective model for addressing family violence. Watch the video on YouTube.
- MyPlan App Helps Women Plan for Safety
- Dr. Robert Pearl Blogs About Domestic Violence
- WHO Report Highlights Violence Against Women
- Dr. Rob Schreiner Says NO MORE
- Circle of 6 App Helps Prevent Abuse and Assault
- mPreventViolence: Communications Tech and Violence Prevention
- Futures Without Violence Launches RESPECT! Challenge
- US Preventive Services Task Force Updates Recommendation on Screening for IPV